We are animal lovers. We are delighted that dogs come to visit us and enjoy our facilities, but in order for us to relax and have the best possible time, it is necessary to observe a number of basic rules of coexistence for the benefit of all.
Firstly, please note that pets can only be accommodated in the superior double with hydromassage bath and deluxe double rooms. There is also a daily supplement of €10,00.
– All dogs must have a passport, current vaccination certificate and microchip.
– Animals must be kept on a leash and under the supervision of their owners at all times when moving in the common areas of the hotel.
– Animals must not be left alone in the rooms.
– The cleaning staff will not clean the room if the animals are not under the direct supervision of their owners.
– A maximum of 1 animal is allowed per accommodation.
– The rooms are delivered checked. In the event of any damage caused by bites, urine, faeces, etc., the owner will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement.
– Pets are not allowed in the common areas without a leash and their owners are responsible for ensuring that they do not disturb other guests.
– Pets are not allowed in the hotel restaurant and/or bar (except on the terrace).
– Pets are not allowed on beds or sofas. The hotel reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee of €50 for failure to comply with this rule.
– Dogs of breeds classified as potentially dangerous and dogs weighing more than 20kg are not permitted.
We would like to thank all our guests and friends for respecting these rules, which are designed to facilitate good coexistence for all, including, of course, our friends the animals.